Ok, so here is what you need to get done by tomorrow. (All links lead you to help and/or resources.)
- Set up your own domain and web hosting through UMW Domains.
- Install WordPress in a subdomain on your account, something like internet.yourdomain.com
- Create your animated GIF (tutorial for creating one here) and publish it to your blog. Here is some more documentation about setting up and publishing with WordPress.
- If your GIF doesn’t animate within the post, see this screencast to fix it.
- Finally, watch the following 5 minute video on CRAAP!
The transcript of this video is available for download by clicking this link.